Pages

2 Jan 2012

Oprah wants you to see the best of yourself


Watch live streaming video from facebookguests at livestream.com

There's no question Oprah's a major virtual mentor for me. She's got so much wisdom and I always learn something new from her, specially with her latest projects (Life Class, Visionaries, Next Chapter and Master Class). If you're not tuning in, you're missing out on yourself.

Anyway, I wanted to share this hour-long video with you from Facebook. This time, Oprah's the interviewee, which you don't see too often. She's definitely creating quite a legacy and at the same time it's amazing to see that at the end of the day she's just a normal human being, just like you and me. Did you catch the end when she asks Sheryl if she did okay? I thought that was very cute.

Anyway, if you don't have time to listen to the whole thing right now, here are some of the quotes I took away from this interview, hopefully it inspires you too to be all that you can be. It's certainly helping me and I can already see some changes in my own life. Enjoy! 


[Photo]

[photo]

[photo]
[photo]

[photo]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts