Pages

15 Oct 2012

Michael Jackson Soundtrack : I Was Here



The first time I heard Beyonce's song "I was here" from her Rosedale tour, I was hooked. Not only was I moved by the words, her voice and the video (tears were falling down my cheeks and all), but I was also very inspired. Something clicked: All of us are on a mission to do something great with our lives while we are here on earth no matter our circumstances.  With hard work, dedication, determination we can all accomplish great things, become all that we can be, the best and full expression of our soul, connect with people and make a difference in people's lives, each in our own way. It takes a lot of courage, hard work and determination but we can all do it. 

Then I was realized that all the people I admire are doing exactly that. And Michael Jackson came to my mind. He was such an incredible human being in my eyes and I wish I would have gotten the chance to meet him. I don't think people realize how much he gave of himself to the world and how much good he did during his time here on earth. But I think most will agree that he definitely accomplished what is being said Beyonce's song. So I decided to illustrate this with another life soundtrack featuring Michael Jackson. Scroll through the photo while the music is playing for a better experience :) 












































To Michael Jackson, thank you for all the love you put out into this world. Even though we never met, I wish I could have been a friend you can count on. I hope the love of all your fans and admirers around the world help make your pain a little more bearable and that you are truly happy now. 

To Beyonce : Thank you for being such a great inspiration to so many, in so many ways. Thank you  for all the good energy you put out in the world. I wish you to always be surrounded by love and support from your friends and  family and to continue to shine and inspire many of us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts