Pages

31 Oct 2011

words I never said


Lupe Fiasco's song called "Words I Never Said" (featuring Skylar Grey) is one of the songs I really listened to because it has great quotes and words to live by. The video is very creative, I particularly like the use of the masks. I think it represents people accepting being silenced and not voicing their concerns or opinions. 


The main message I got from this song is the importance to speak out. There are so many instances where you think you should have said something but didn't for whatever reason and you end up regretting it, especially when in comes to injustices. It's easier not to speak out and go against the grain but this could lead to really tragic consequences depending on the situation. Below are photos of my favorite quotes from this song.  



Photos : 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts